(1) Bobwhite UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Hasenheide 54, 10967 Berlin, represented by its managing director Inti Castellazzi provides an online shop and related services on the website https://www.knokstore.com/.
(2) These terms (“Terms”) apply to all services provided by us on or through the Website and online shop on https://www.knokstore.com/ (“Knokstore”) to the person(s) visiting Knokstore as well as to persons who are buying items in our onlineshop who have accepted the Terms (“you/your” or “Buyer”). You may access the current version of the Terms at any time on Knokstore https://www.knokstore.com/pages/terms-conditions and may print and/or save it.
(3) These Terms shall apply exclusively. Differing or contrary terms and conditions of the Buyer do not apply, except if expressly agreed upon by us at least in text form pursuant to section 126 b German Civil Code (BGB).
(4) The Buyer is a consumer if he/she enters into a legal transaction for purposes that predominantly are outside his trade, business or profession (“Consumer”) within the meaning of § 13 BGB. However, an entrepreneur means a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal personality who or which, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in exercise of his or its trade, business or profession within the meaning of § 14 BGB.
- Purchase of Goods; Conclusion o of the Contract
(1) You may choose certain goods and items presented on Knokstore and place them in your cart via clicking the button ‘Add to Cart’.
(2) Only if you click the button ‘complete order’ pursuant to § 312 j BGB the button has to be called „Order and Pay“ or „Buy” you place a binding contract offer for the respective goods located in your cart (“Offer”). Before sending this Offer you may change the data at any time and they will be displayed accordingly.
(3) We then send you immediately an automated notification via e-mail whereas your respective order as well as the information on your right of withdrawal is again set out in this notification, which you may print out and/or safe. This notification only states that we have received your respective order and does not constitute an acceptance of the Offer. The contract is only concluded via a separate e-mail from us (as acceptance confirmation). In this e-mail or an additional separate e-mail, latest with delivery of the goods, the contract texts (such as the order, these Terms and the confirmation) will be provided to the Buyer on a permanent medium (via e-mail). The contract text will be saved considering any applicable data protection regulations.
(4) The contractual language is English.
(1) In order to use our full services on Knokstore, you must register for an account on Knokstore (“Account”). The registration is free of charge. You must provide accurate and complete information and keep the Account information updated.
(2) You are responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account. You shall keep your login data (username and password) confidential and prevent any unauthorized use by third parties. You shall immediately inform us if there are any indications that any third party is misusing your Account.
(3) You may not use names or other personal data for your Account that could infringe the rights of any third party. We may restrict, block, or delete an Account if you have given false information during the registration or if you violate applicable laws, regulations
or these Terms. When choosing one of the aforementioned measures, we will consider the impact of the false information, your legitimate interests and the degree of responsibility.
(4) You may delete your Account at any time without providing a reason or notice, by clicking the ‘delete account’-button within your Account or via sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
(5) Registration or purchases placed by minors, persons of legal incapacity or special disability require the consent of the respective legal guardian.
(1) We offer the possibility for cashless payment by way of the payment methods as indicated on Knokstore (credit card, PayPal, Sofortüberweisung), whereas all payment methods are free of extra charge and/or additional fees. We reserve the right to offer certain payment options to some Buyers and exclude other Buyers.
(2) If you choose to pay by credit card or via PayPal, your credit card/PayPal account will be charged with the total payment amount as soon as the purchase process is completed. If you choose to pay via Sofortüberweisung your bank account will be charged with the total payment amount as soon as the purchase process and the payment process via Sofortüberweisung is completed.
(1) Shipping of the ordered goods is performed via DHL DE Standard Shipping. The delivery of the goods will take place to the delivery address provided by you. If the Buyer is a consumer, the risk for delivery shall be borne by us.
(2) The periods for delivery are calculated from our confirmation of the order, provided the Buyer has made the respective payment (except for purchase on Sofortüberweisung). In the event there is no period for delivery set forth on Knokstore for the respective goods, the delivery of the goods takes place as follows:
- to addressees in Germany within 3-4 days after receipt of the confirmation of the respective order;
- to addressees in other EU ccountries including Switzerland, Luxembourg than Germany 10 days after receipt of the confirmation of the respective order; and
- to all other addressees within 15 days after receipt of the confirmation of the respective order.
(3) Restrictions for delivery of goods: We only deliver to Buyers who have their usual place of residence (address for the invoice) in the following countries as well as stated the delivery address in the same country: Germany and EU member countries (as listed on https://europa.eu/european-union/about-eu/countries_en) including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Norway, US, Canada, Japan.
- Retention of Title
We retain title to the goods until receipt of all payments in full.
- Prices and Shipping Costs
(1) All prices quoted on Knokstore include the statutory value added tax (VAT) as and if applicable at the time.
(2) The respective shipping costs are displayed to the Buyer in the order form and shall be borne by the Buyer unless the Buyer does withdraw from the contract.
(3) In the event of a withdrawal by the Buyer, the Buyer shall bear the immediate costs for sending the respective goods back to us.
(4) The following orders are free of shipping costs:
- deliveries to Germany from a product value of EUR 200 and more (including VAT);
- deliveries to other EU countries including Switzerland, Luxembourg, Norway from a product value of EUR 400 and more (including VAT);
- deliveries to all other countries from a product value of EUR 400 and more (including VAT).
If the order does not reach the total value necessary for free shipment, you have to pay the following additional shipping costs:
- for deliveries within Germany EUR 5,50;
- for deliveries to other EU countries EUR 12,50;
- for deliveries to Switzerland, Luxembourg and Norway EUR 12,50;
- for deliveries to all other countries EUR 30;
For deliveries to countries other than Germany/EU, additional fees (tax, customs, import duties) may be levied by the local governing authorities. These further costs shall be borne by you. Failure to pay these costs will result in the package being returned to sender. Buyers are requested to inform themselves on applicable customs and import regulations in the country they are residing. All costs incurred by the vendor for the package’s return shipment will be deducted from the total amount refunded. Items will be shipped from Berlin, Germany with official documentation declaring the exact total of all merchandise purchased in EU euros, as well as the country of origin for each item.
(5) The goods ordered by you are insured up to a value of EUR 500 by the delivery sy yervice. An insurance of the ordered goods exceeding the amount of EUR 500 or shipment with another deliverer (other than DHL) or another means of shipment will only be possible after an individual agreement between you and us at least in text form according to section 126b German Civil Code (BGB).
(1) You may terminate the use of the use of your customer account via clicking the respective ‘delete account’-button in the Account or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) In case of termination the respective account of the respective Buyer, outstanding payments remain unaffected by the termination of the respective Buyer.
- Right of Withdrawal
Consumers who enter into distance contracts within the meaning of § 312 c BGB, have a legal right to withdraw from the contract. We inform about this right as follows. In the event a purchase contract is entered into the following applies:
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the last goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Bobwhite UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Hasenheide 54, 10967 Berlin, tel.: + 49 30 279 715 48, e-mail: email@example.com)
of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form below or the following link [https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1488/6266/files/Knokstore_Returns_Form.pdf?16566333058307808402], but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us Bobwhite UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Hasenheide 54, 10967 Berlin, without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day in which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of the information on the right of withdrawal
Exemptions from the right of withdrawal
Please note that the right of withdrawal does not exist i.a. for contracts for the supply of goods that are not pre-fabricated and the production of which is governed by an individual choice of or decision by the consumer, or that are clearly tailored to personal needs of the customer (§ 312 g (2) Nr. 1 BGB) as well as for contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if such goods were unsealed after delivery (§ 312 g (2) Nr. 3 BGB).
- Third Party Services
You acknowledge that our services may enable or assist the access of, interact with, and/or purchase services from supported platforms and other third parties via third-party services or resources on the Internet like Google, Facebook, Instagram, Shopify, Mailchimp, Privy (collectively, the “Third-Party Services”). When you access the Third-Party Services, you will do so at your own risk. Any use of Third-Party Services is governed solely by the terms and conditions of such Third-Party Services, and any contract entered into, or any transaction completed via any Third-Party Services, is between you and the relevant third party, and not us. We make no representation and shall have no liability or obligation whatsoever in relation to the content or use of, or correspondence with, any such Third-Party Services or any transactions completed and any contract entered into by you with any such third party.
- Warranties; Guarantee
(1) We are liable for any defects of the goods pursuant to the applicable legal provisions and law(s). For entrepreneurs as natural or legal persons or a partnership with legal personality who or which, when entering into a legal transaction, acts in exercise of his or its trade, business or profession, the period for defects for goods delivered by us shall be 12 months.
(2) We only give an additional guarantee for any delivered goods or items if expressly stated in the order confirmation of the respective good or item.
(1) We shall not be liable hereunder by reason of any failure to timely perform our services due to an event beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, force majeure, computer viruses, acts of terrorism, civil unrest, war, strikes, fires, power cuts or epidemics.
(2) We shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer, which arises out of the exercise or the attempted or purported exercise of, or the failure to exercise any of, the respective rights or obligations under these Terms,
- unless in cases of damages to life, body, or health, in cases of warranting for the condition of a product or service, in cases of damages caused by willful intent (Vorsatz) or gross negligence (grobe Fahrlässigkeit) and in cases of fraudulent concealment of defects by us, our legal representatives, employees, assistants in performance and agents; or
- unless such loss or damage is caused by the infringement of a fundamental contractual duty by us, our legal representatives, employees, assistants in performance or agents, which is indispensible for the duly execution of the contract and thereby jeopardizes the achievement of the contract purpose such as our obligation to deliver the goods free of defects to you.
(3) The limitation and/or restriction of our liability shall also apply to the personal liability of our legal representatives, employees, assistants in performance and agents.
(4) The provisions of the German product liability act (Produkthaftungsgesetz) shall remain unaffected.
(1) These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany excluding the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and the conflict of laws provisions. For contracts with an objective which cannot be mainly assigned to the Buyer’s professional or commercial activity (contract with consumer), these laws shall only apply in as far as protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law in the country in which the consumer usually resides has not been revoked.
(2) If the Buyer is an entrepreneur, merchant, a body corporate organized under public law or a special fund under public law, place of performance and place of exclusive jurisdiction shall be Berlin, Germany.
(3) The European Commission provides a plattform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Bobwhite UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Hasenheide 54, 10967 Berlin
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),