Career at KNOK
Are you KNOK's next in-house digital marketing specialist?
Everyday accessories brand KNOK is looking for a multitalented Marketing Specialist to head up their Berlin office. In this role you will work across four main areas of our business:
- GROWTH: Grow our existing channels, engage our existing fans and retain our past customers.
- BRAND : Elevate the KNOK brand with a clearly mapped out digital strategy that you will oversee and execute.
- PRODUCT: Work closely with the design team for future product development, contributing to how the product is showcased, promoted and marketed across all channels.
- PRODUCTION: Coordinate team members, external agencies and creative suppliers to execute campaigns.
- Generate a comprehensive marketing strategy aimed at growing our audience and driving sales.
- Conceptualize and oversee the production of branded content that maintains a consistent tone and aesthetic across all channels, including newsletters, social media, web store and related assets.
- Manage our external agency in producing social content across Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest.
- Analyze, evaluate and report social media campaigns (organic and paid)
- Help produce and creatively produce visual content (stills and video)
- Measure and report performance according to KPI's that you will set
- CRM, help establish customer relationship management systems, processes and content
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- A proactive, responsible attitude with 5+ experience in digital marketing - experience in the lifestyle and design industry advantageous.
- An affinity for data-analysis and an ability to apply insights strategically
- A creative with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent writing/editing skills in English.
- Knowledge of e-commerce and performance marketing (SEO, paid media)
- A native English speaker, German and any other language is a plus.
- And most importantly… a genuine interest in making our product range pop - go to our website www.knokstore.com and see if you love what we do as much as we do!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract
- Flexible hours
- Dynamic, fun, fast-moving creative environment in Kreuzberg
- Open minded, warm hearted, multilingual team members (We have many good cooks in the office)
- Competitive fixed salary with attractive bonus
We are a small company with a track record of success and big dreams ahead! The role is not a conventional one, and because of this we provide room for development as well as the exciting opportunity to create impact, fast!
Send us an email telling us more about yourself, your experience and what interests you about KNOK. We look forward to meeting you!
GROW WITH US
This role is by nature an eclectic one. If you have some of the talents we’re looking for, and feel you could grow into the others, reach out and tell us about it. We’re happy to assist you in upskilling in the areas you need, while letting you shine in the ones you don’t.